OPLA, S.A. is a company dedicated to the design, manufacture and sale of chains and items in silver, gold and brass as well as plating chainsand other products made of silver and brass and carrying out tests of precious metals, their hallmarking and the guard and custody of the guarantee manufacturing hallmarks
OPLA, S.A. undertakes to comply with the requirements specified by the clients and the legal and regulatory requirements and to proceed to the continuous improvement of the Quality Management System.
Moreover, this document sets out the reference for establishing and reviewing Quality objectives, looking to achieve the following general objectives:
- Try to make that our quality and service in our products, meet the needs of the clients, listening attentively to their complaints, claims and suggestions.
- Increase customer satisfaction (needs and requirements) through effective implementation of the Management System, reducing the number of incidents as well as their execution and resolution times.
- Continuously improve the Quality Management System and its processes.
- Provide the necessary resources to maintain and continuously improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
- Enhance the growth of the company at national and international level.
- Reduce wastage during the manufacturing process.
- Improve the delivery for products manufactured and shipped.
For this purpose, the company must focus on:
- Improve coordination between company departments (internal communication)
- Improve staff training
- Ensure the level of quality offered and the reliability of the work done
All this with the main purpose of improving customer service, consolidating the company’s market position and ensuring a better profitability.
To sum up, the management of OPLA, S.A. seeks continuous improvement through the setting of quality objectives and its continuous review within the framework established by this document.
The person in change of the different departments of the company recognize the authority that in matters of Quality Policy holds the Quality Manager, by express delegation of the Management.
They also undertake to inform to the staff of their department the guidelines and objectives formulated by the company’s management regarding Quality. Likewise, this Quality Policy is available to whom it may concern in our facility and website.