We can offer our customers different possibilities of finishing, being able the same piece having different measures or different types of handling. For example:
- If we solder a jump ring at 45cm in a chain of 50 centimeters total length, we can have a chain with two possible sizes. This turns into a more versatile piece
- If we solder or add a piece of chain of about 5cm or 6 cm to a finished bracelet or necklace, we will also be able to give more length to the piece without having to cause any additional inconvenience or waste of customer´s time. The extender will allow you to fix the length from 45 cm up to 50 cm
- For bigger size chains (gauges from 5,50mm of width and up) we can fit our click clasp. This allows you to reduce the length of a bracelet by just cutting a link or two of the bracelet in order to shorten the length to the size required
All these different finishes will help you to reduce your stock by having less chain in different sizes and help the retailers with their final customers offering them a better solution for sizes.
- BETTER FOR THE RETAILERS FOR THE SELLING POINT
- BETTER FOR THE FINAL CONSUMER
- SAVING BY MINIMIZING STOCKS
- SATISFIED CUSTOMERS FOR THESE SIMPLE AND FAST SOLUTIONS
- The shop or retailer can fix the chain to the length to suit their at customer´s needs
- The same chain with 2 or 3 lengths (the end ring plus one or two sizing jump rings between link´s chain)
- With a piece of different chain from the necklace or bracelet making it as an extender, we can adapt the piece by half a centimeters, having more precise measures
- It is the perfect solution in order that every customer takes the EXACT measure / length that needs
We often wonder which the correct length for a big or heavy size bracelet or necklace is. Which length should we choose to minimise our stock and to be able to satisfy immediately the needs of our customers.
This type of clasp allows us to cut down and adapt chains according to the customer’s request by just cutting off the final link to reduce it one size. This is possible without the need to apply any soldering, cleansing or additional action. For Example having a bracelet of 23 centimeters on stock, we can make a “new” one in 21 centimeters immediately by just cutting off one link or two without any additional cost.
The click blends very well with the links of the chain and gives the sensation and look of a strong and quality piece.